Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

After watching this movie I was very moved by the story of a boy going to a game show so that the girl of his dreams can find him. The movie kept me guessing the whole time. The format of playing the middle and end at the beginning always intrigues me because you never know where the movie is going to take you next. The depiction of the slums was very surreal and I could never truly imagine what it would be like, but I did enjoy how the two boys who grew up together in the same lifestyle turned out to be two completely different people. It has been a while since I tried to put myself in the movie to feel what was going on while it was happening. I am glad they didn't have the dance/music video throughout the movie, that dance video at the end was kind of ridiculous. All in all I give the movie an A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment